Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #250 (permalink)
The_Showstopper
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

The_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Never triple post again.

At first glance I was very suprised with where this thread was going. I didn't know you were using EWR and that's why I was pretty shocked. I thought that someone was taking BTB into places where it had never been before.

I was wrong.

This thread is just playing off a computer simulator. You've written just a few promos and booked a few storylines. Easy shit. You wanna see what a real Thread is like? Turn to Page 35 or so of 'Being The Booker', you'll see what BTB is all about.

It's easy to take a computer simulated program and just turn it into words. How do I know that? You've just done it.