Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #222 (permalink)
Crackdasher
Main Eventer

Crackdasher Crackdasher Crackdasher Crackdasher
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

The opening promo with Bischoff setting up a high profile tagteam match for Souled Out. It felt a little dragged out IMO but Bischoff was very good in character.

The Fourway tagteam match looked nothing special and very chaotic. Also hereby the traditional guaranteed crappy match is made for Souled Out. And I hope its the last match between O'Haire/Palumbo and Totally Buff. Good to see the Filthy Animals get some momentum going into Souled Out but I think that Kronik is gonna win at Souled Out.

Lance Storm interview again hyped up the ladder match at Souled Out very good. You pointed out both men strengths going into the match and then we get the inevitable confrontation/brawl before the big title match. I must say that you made this midcard feud pretty good and I look forward to how you gonna handle the ladder match.

A very good cruiserweight tag match follows. This was MOTN and good you gave Helms a victory going into Souled Out. I think Chavo is gonna win though.

The conversation with Flair and Anderson wasn't really necessary but it still hyped up the mainevent match, Cal Anderson's debut and the tagmatch at Souled Out. I must say that with all the praising Flair gave to Sting, I have a suspision that you're gonna let Sting turn heel in the future. Just a hunch.

And the mainevent match is underway. We start with a fast beginning with the all out brawl between the teams and the faces getting the better of the heels. The turning point follows giving the advantage to the heels. This is a classic tagteam match psychology and I like it. The ending was very well done with Booker and Steiner going into a brawl while Flair and Sting beat Awesome and Jarrett cleanly. This was an entertaining and well done mainevent. But still I think Awesome and Jarrett are gonna win at Souled Out by either a Sting turn or a Bischoff turn.

Overall: Not your best show, it was more of a hype show for Souled Out which BTW is looking very good so far. Its been hyped up well, the feuds are good and almost every match has a chance of being a good match.( except NBK vs Totally Buff of course)

Deep huh? think about it...