Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #669 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Being the booker

Very Good show, 10/10. I liked it all, done not bad with those predictions. JBL moving away from Farooq and cementing the start of his singles push was a highlight here, as well as the excellent Elimanation Chamber match. Now I think I've clocked something, I don't know if I'm right here but I'm the only one to even mention it, the Bret-Kurt promo, that could be a start of a Kurt-Bret feud with those two getting into the ring, possibly at Summerslam. I certainly think it's on your mind at least and it would be a great thing to add to your event and if Angle won it would really give him huge momentum, a great bit of creative thinking there by you, if this all comes about