Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #650 (permalink)
Orton_4_President
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President Orton_4_President
Default Re: Being the booker

My Predictions for Judgement Day and Why:

Elimination Chamber
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Rock

I see the Rock winning because he really has not had a chance to shine yet as champion and I don't see him with a two month title reign.

Tag Team Turmoil
AMW vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance vs. William Regal and Lance Storm

I just have a weird feeling that they will win this one.

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Paul London

London is looking really strong heading up to the PPV and I don't see his momentum dying out there.

Unfinished Business; Streetfight
SCSA vs. Lesnar

Since this will end the fued I think Brock will come out with the momentum so he can possibly go on to beigger and better fueds. At this time I feel he has better wrestling skills than Stone Cold and I think you will take advantage of them in your show.

Tazz vs. Goldberg

Since this fued will probably end as well I can see Goldberg winning because he is currently an active wrestler. I hope Tazz realizes he is a has been and goes back to color commentary to help out Cole on the finer wrestling points.

Farooq vs. JBL

Since everyone in the main event on Smackdown have held the major title on your show I think you will put over JBL and make him a contender in the main event. I don't see this fued ending quite yet however, possibly with a more brutal encounter at GAB.

Rikishi vs. Simon Dean

See someone running in on this match for one of the men although I don't know who.

EPW Record: 20 Wins - 8 Losses - 1 Draw

- Former EPW Tag Team Champion w/ Rick Talant

(2/19/06 - 6/24/06)

- Former EPW Ultimate Edge Champion

(5/27/07 - 7/29/07)