Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2006, 02:50 PM   #162 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Yeah, EWR is basically a wreslting simulator where you run the company, nooking shows, feuds, etc.

Although I do use EWR, I use it as more or less a platform. It's good for real-life things like injuries, money losses, and many other things. However, if I want to add a few segments into the show I will. If I want to be creative with angles, I will. I add and change many things from EWR into my own aspect to create a better feeling.

I will go with some things though to be realistic. If a match has a low crowd reaction, like a cruiserweight match, I will go with it. It's the truth. The cruiserweights have always been not cared about by the crowd. Until they start to get over more, that's how it is. A crowd isn't going to be red hot for everything, so I like to play it that way. And Jushin, I agree it can make the fed look bad at times, but I'm just simply out to try and take a realistic approach while booking shows. I understand your complaint, but I'm not entirely sure if I will change anything.

I wouldn't necessarily call EWR a lazy man's BTB. In some cases, that is true. I did a regular freelance type fed before, and I did like it, but I like their to be some sort of platform. I like having somewhat of a structure to the booking before it even begins. Down the road I might do just a regular BTB, but I like running with what I have now.

Also, Jushin, was the SSP still called the 7 Year Itch in 2001? I thought Kidman only had it called the 7 Year Itch when he first debuted and was doing his thing as a part of the Flock. I thought once he joined the Animals he just started calling it the 7 Year Itch. Eh, who knows.

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback however, and taking the time to read the fed. All feedback is always appreciated by me, and yeah... just simply thank you.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.