Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #157 (permalink)
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Jushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

The opening segment was good, all three men where captured well throughout. Although it seemed to drag on a little near the end, also all Flair seemed to do was say WOOO.

Cruiserweight Number one contenders match.

The thing that really let this match down was the way you downgraded it right from the start. Stating that the fans went to but drinks and the commentators didnít acknowledge the match. I know WCW used to do this and your basing your thread on the show, however you donít have to make there mistakes. Push the match like it was the greatest thing on BTB instead of making it feel like a filler. The match itself was up to par as with the wrestlers you had kept it entertaining Chavo picks up the win with a school boy with a nice grip of the tights. Shane Helms vs. Chavo at Souled Out should be great.

Mamalukes vs. Filthy Animals

A good match but it was always going the Filthy Animals way. The finish was a little sloppy, it could have been done a way lot better. Oh yeah and Kidmanís SSP in WCW was called the Seven Year Itch, just in case you want to use it.

Kidman and Konnan vs. Kronik should be a top notch match at Souled Out. I wonder what Rey will do at the upcoming PPV?

The attack was needed to build up the feud and was done well nonetheless.

A solid main event but could have been done better. Nevertheless it was strong and solid and even though Booker and Flair got the win it was the heels who got the last laugh.

Overall an okay show. I think you should leave out the rating system but thatís just me, also donít write things like the commentators and fans werenít interested, it doesnít help the show at all.

6.5/10