Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2006, 09:09 AM   #147 (permalink)
MISTER. WINNING
DEVON WORLD ORDER

MISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Tag Match - Al right but I don't like Bagwell and Luger coming to WCW and squsashing uprising talent.

Ric Steiner vs. Hugh Morris - Boring. I know your trying to fit in as much talent as possible but this shouldn't have been the way. The Lance/Morris thing was short and had of no explanation.

Booker T vs. Mike Awesome - This was a good main event and made Awesome have a purpose or being in the Jarrett/Steiner faction. Flair and Anderson coming out was very old school.

Overall, 7/10. Not one of your best but this is still the best new thread I have seen in months.