Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #1127 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview
Monday February 19, 2007
Bakersfield, California

Raw Roulette

For the first time since 2003 Raw Roulette returns to television and promises us to be a promising night. At the spin of a wheel Raw General Manager Jonathan Coachman will determine the fate of a superstar's match for that night. Every match will be determined by the wheel and there are many types of matches including a Steel Cage Match, Ladder Match, Anything Goes Match, Coach's Choice, Bra and Panties, and many many more choices! What will be the fate of the superstars and divas on Raw?

Contract Signing

Raw General Manager Jonathan Coachman will also have a busy night ahead of him despite Raw Roulette in the fact that he has to host a Contract Signing for the WWE championship match at WrestleMania 23. It has already been confirmed that the signing will kick off Raw. Just a night off of No Way Out which saw the WWE champion Randy Orton pin Chris Jericho, things are bound to explode. What will both men have to say now that WrestleMania is only 41 days away!

Fallen Chain Gang Soldier

John Cena suffered the ultimate defeat at No Way Out last night which saw MVP pull off the big upset win over Cena. However had it not been for Finlay and Hornswoggle we never would have seen MVP pull off the win. Cena is set to be in action here on Raw come Monday night and knowing the Chain Gang Solider you can bet he will not be in a good mood come this Monday!

A Visit from Angle

Kurt Angle is set to appear on Raw this Monday thanks to the invitation from Triple H. Triple H brutally attacked Angle on Smackdown at the beginning of the month and Angle has not been seen in a ring since. But tonight Angle pays a visit to Raw for the first time in nearly nine months. What will the Olympic Gold Medalist say when he meets Hunter face to face in the ring?

"We've Been Wronged"

Last night at No Way Out Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke made a statement that could have shook the foundation of the WWE. They said they were being held back because they were black. But the thing is tonight on Raw Benjamin and Burke have to defend their titles against Cryme Tyme since Cryme Tyme won a Battle Royal to earn the spot. What will Benjamin and Burke have to say tonight on Raw?

Money in the Bank

The third annual Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23 has been confirmed and we've been told that eight of the WWE's top superstars will compete this year. However on Raw we get the privilege of finding out the first person in this year's match.

All of this plus the first inductee into the Class of 2007 WWE Hall of Fame is announced. Don't miss this historic Monday Night Raw live this Monday at 9/8 CT.

----------

Well I'm looking at Raw most likely being up later this weekend or what not. I've got a project due mid-week so of course that will be my priority for the beginning of the week. I had typed up some news and notes concerning the NWO PPV but I lost them. So I don't really care...they were nothing big anyways. If I don't have to work too much later this weekend it'll be up but I'm not going to rush it to get it up.