Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #638 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Bored101
Jobbing To Delirious

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Wow both were great show I guess I'll start off with Raw.

Raw was good I liked seeing the roullete return and it gave some good matches. Looks like Orton got dumped again by Evolution huh oh well he will do better on his iwn I can feel it. I liked the Main Event match that was awesome and I can't wait to see this Cena-Christian feud next week. Overall Raw was good I give it a 8.5/10

I really liked Smackdown this week and the way you set up all 5 of those men were great that was a classic. Triple H sure seems satisfied with himself and he should be after playing a genius roll by setting them all up. I liked the Guerrero cell phone call that was funny and also the transaction between La Resistance and Guerrero telling Guerrero that the Rock was talking smack was great. Great matches especiall the Main Event between a beaten Kurt Angle and Triple H. Overall Smackdown was great 10/10.

Also I like the banners that Red Cold made there kickass.

Yo go on out and look for WWE by Icecoldkilla and Randyorton24 in the BTB section. Raw is written by me The_Ring and
Smackdown is written by Randyorton24

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome