Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #601 (permalink)
Grendrill
WF BTB Hall of Famer

Grendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new hereGrendrill better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Being the booker

Elimination Chamber....... Whoa...

Well what a week it's been for BTB, Michaels RAW completely kicked ass, Wolfy's Smackdown! kicked ass and IMO RoG always kicks ass , but damn, what a week it has been.

Well, why not have an Elimnation Chamber at Judgement Day..... A match made in hell for a PPV in hell. Angle, Triple H, Rock, Beniot, Guerrero and Jericho..... That'll be one of the best line ups for a Elimination Chamber ever, seeing as they allhave an intertwining past together.....

Jericho and Triple H promo was funny, especailly with what Michael said the return of 'Junior'.

Goldberg and Tazz is really heating up nicely, I have to feel for poor Shannon Moore though. But I have to feel more for poor Josh going though the window

I see Beniot becomming a bit like Edge is now on TV, because in BTB he hasn;t held either of the major titles yet, could be a sign for Beniot.

LOL Simon Dean was great.......... Way better than WWE....... 5th GRADE!! HA!

The Rock interview wasn't the best, I was hoping for some ripping into the participants, but ohwell hopefully over the next few weeks it'll happen, nice interaction with Maria though.

JBL's incomming was good, I wonder what you have planned for him?

Main event ending was good, well the show ending too. Rock and Triple H going at it with Jericho taking out Rock, that seems a little sus. I'll belooking to see where this goes next week. Jericho seems the man for the belt at the moment but i bet each one will get thier time taking out Rocky...