Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #601 (permalink)
Grendrill
WF BTB Hall of Famer

Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500Grendrill 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Being the booker

Elimination Chamber....... Whoa...

Well what a week it's been for BTB, Michaels RAW completely kicked ass, Wolfy's Smackdown! kicked ass and IMO RoG always kicks ass , but damn, what a week it has been.

Well, why not have an Elimnation Chamber at Judgement Day..... A match made in hell for a PPV in hell. Angle, Triple H, Rock, Beniot, Guerrero and Jericho..... That'll be one of the best line ups for a Elimination Chamber ever, seeing as they allhave an intertwining past together.....

Jericho and Triple H promo was funny, especailly with what Michael said the return of 'Junior'.

Goldberg and Tazz is really heating up nicely, I have to feel for poor Shannon Moore though. But I have to feel more for poor Josh going though the window

I see Beniot becomming a bit like Edge is now on TV, because in BTB he hasn;t held either of the major titles yet, could be a sign for Beniot.

LOL Simon Dean was great.......... Way better than WWE....... 5th GRADE!! HA!

The Rock interview wasn't the best, I was hoping for some ripping into the participants, but ohwell hopefully over the next few weeks it'll happen, nice interaction with Maria though.

JBL's incomming was good, I wonder what you have planned for him?

Main event ending was good, well the show ending too. Rock and Triple H going at it with Jericho taking out Rock, that seems a little sus. I'll belooking to see where this goes next week. Jericho seems the man for the belt at the moment but i bet each one will get thier time taking out Rocky...