Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2005, 04:20 PM   #599 (permalink)
10mikebibby10
Needs Premium Membership

10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Being the booker

Wolfy does it again. Great Show! ELIMINATION CHAMBER?! HOLY SHIT! That will rock! Nice promo to start it off, Trips/Jericho/Angle worked well. Bradshaw finally becomes JBL.. nice to see. Tazz and Goldberg is really getting interesting. Better fued than I thought it would be. Tag Team Turmoil will be awesome. I was kinda sad that there was no Austin or Brock, but thats understandable with the push for the ELMINATION CHAMBER. Ending was great, I dont think Jericho turned heel, I think he just did it because he wanted a clean win. Sorry this is so short, but meh better than nothing lol. 9.5/10

WCW.