Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #1094 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

ECW on Sci-Fi Preview
Tuesday January 30, 2007
Houston, Texas

Two Draft Picks - New Era!

Tonight ECW on Sci-Fi makes it's debut and with it's two newest acquisitions things are sure to get ugly. Last night on Raw when ECW GM Paul Heyman announced Rob Van Dam and Mr. Kennedy as the two new draft picks immediately both men got into one another's faces. It's sure to heat up on ECW tonight whenever Paul Heyman makes a big announcement. What is the announcement about though? Find out on ECW on Sci-Fi tonight!

----------------

Friday Night Smackdown Preview
Friday February 2, 2007
Houston, Texas

Deadman Cometh

The Undertaker made his return to the WWE at the Royal Rumble whenever he came in during the match and eliminated Umaga before being thrown out by Batista. Surely things will be heating up between Umaga and The Undertaker soon but first tonight Undertaker finds himself in action...against the "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry. Henry has been on a tear through Smackdown in the past few months. Can the Undertaker win a match in his return to Smackdown for the first since August?

Rated R for Ridiculous

Last Sunday at the Royal Rumble Edge pulled one out of his head. Thanks to Paul Burchill and a tape recorder Edge was able to retain his World-Heavyweight Championship. Edge played the recording of Angle in a previous promo saying "I Quit" which was loud enough for the referee that was down to hear. Apparently we here at WWE.com can confirm that Kurt Angle has not been cleared to compete tonight and won't be for a few weeks.

Live for the Dream

We have a new United States Champion and his name is Matt Hardy. Hardy was victorious over former Smackdown superstar and now current ECW extremist Mr. Kennedy to take Kennedy's title at the Rumble. Later on in the night Matt found himself in the Royal Rumble match and had the longest run of his life in the match. Things are bright for Matt Hardy and will he make the most of them now that he is the United States Champion?

-----------------

Well as you can tell ECW will be going up with Smackdown for now. Most likely until after WrestleMania. But um ECW is going to be in all recap except for the opening promo and Smackdown is in full. It might go up tonight but if not it will be up tomorrow.

Also, I'm going to be working on reviews soon for everybody that gave me reviews for the Rumble. I know people are still reviewing it but I really don't have time to be waiting so if you still are feel free to post them in here. I need to get moving on though so I can get past No Way Out and really get to WrestleMania. Hope you all understand.