Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #592 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Grendrill
WF BTB Hall of Famer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Sorry Wolfy, I didn't get a chance to reply, as you might have picked up, me not putting Smackdown! up ment it was a pretty hectic week.

RAW
- I must say I'm a little sad to see Sting go down to Orton, but it had to be done, especailly with Orton's track record over the past few weeks.
- WGTT winning the Gold, great move. Also got some more heat with Evolution and Orton
- 6-Man tag match between Evolution / Sting, Cena & Rey sounds like it will be an interesting match for Backlash.
- RVD and Dupree seems to comming along nicely, it will be good to see where this leads at Backlash. Shame RVD didn't kick his ass
- Luther and Shawn wasn't expected, I see him replacing Nash as his bodygaurd from so many years ago. Actually now that I think about it, if Luther does eventually turn on Shawn I think it could line up to a good match.
- Tag Team Turmoil here we come....... or could it lead to a mother of a TLC match? But for th moment my money is on Turmoil
- CCC's debut, I don't like him in WWE but we'll see what you can do with him.
- Rey as HC Champ? NICE
- Why does Orton turn in all Evolution's? Well except RoG where it was Triple H.....

Okay I'm going to be really slack and only review RAW at the moment, but I'll be sure to do Smackdown! this afternoon

The guy who's been around for a fucking long time...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome