Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2006, 09:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Thanks Jack Flash and MSDavis for the feedback. And MSD, I am going to keep the TV write-ups shorter, while I go full-out for the Pay Per Views. I'd like to do this fed a while, and I have found out I will just burn out quickly if I write out the TV matches since there is normally 5-7 matches a week. Also, Nitro is just about finished. I just have the main event, so it will be posted tomorrow. I just don't want to do the rest, and just finish tomorrow. So yeah, new Nitro tomorrow.

WCW Monday Nitro Preview- May 15, 2001

World Championship Wrestling returns to the USA Network with another edition of Monday Nitro this Monday night, once again at 8PM Eastern Standard Time! Join ‘The Voice of WCW’ Tony Schiavone and ‘The Professor’ Mike Tenay for another action-packed night of World Championship Wrestling action!

The main event of this week has already been signed, and it will definitely be a big match because it will be ‘Big Poppa Pump’ Scott Steiner taking on Diamond Dallas Page! Last week, Scott Steiner came down to the ring in the main event and took out Booker T and DDP in their scheduled WCW World Heavyweight Championship match when it looked like Page might just hit Booker with the Diamond Cutter and get the victory. DDP has challenged ‘The Genetic Freak’ to a match this week on Nitro, and Steiner has accepted. Will Scott Steiner take out Diamond Dallas Page again like he did last week, or will DDP get his revenge on Steiner! Tune into Nitro to find out!

Last week on Monday Nitro, Eric Bischoff announced an 8-Man Tournament for the United States Championship after Booker T was forced to relinquish the belt. Last week saw two quarterfinal matches, with Lance Strom defeating Disco Inferno, and Rick Steiner and Jim Duggan both getting counted out. This has already given Lance Storm a straight shot to the finals, which will take place at Slamboree, WCW’s return to Pay Per View on Sunday, May 27. This week, the rest of the quarterfinal matches will take place as Konnan will duke it out with The Wall, and Hugh Morris fights Chris Kanyon! All four men are going to want to the chance to move on to the semi-finals, so you can guarantee that you will see some top-notch fighting from these four men on Nitro!

Not only that, but the WCW Tag Team Champions Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire will be in action as they take on David Flair and Crowbar in a non-title match. Also, KroniK will face Air Raid, Shannon Moore battles his other former 3 Count friend Evan Karagias, and much, much, more! Other superstars at Nitro will include ‘The Chosen One’ Jeff Jarrett, ‘The Dog Faced Gremlin’ Rick Steiner, Jim Duggan, and ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair! Be sure to tune into the USA Network at 8PM EST this Monday night to see the best wrestling promotion today, promoting the best show in wrestling today, on the best network today! WCW Monday Nitro, only on USA!

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.