Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2005, 05:07 PM   #591 (permalink)
A-Dust
BTB Hall of Famer

A-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missed
Default Re: Being the booker

WWE Smackdown

Negatives
-Not typing people's names out in full.
-

Positives
-Not having Tazz scared of Goldberg.
-Chris Jericho and Bret Hart meeting backstage.
-Americas Most Wanted advancing to Judgement Day over the Basham Brothers.
-Triple H and Bret Hart segment, I can see a fatal fourway coming up at Judgement Day.
-Adding Simon Dean to the roster.
-The interview between Michael Cole and the Rock.
-Great build up between Tazz and Goldberg.
-William Regal and Lance Storm advancing to Judgement Day.
-Bradshaw turning on Faarooq, the fall out should be great.
-Bret Hart finally announcing a match between Steve Austin and Bret Hart.

Great show, and half way through I remember it was Smackdown. Judgement Day is looking fantastic, especially Goldberg and Tazz. Keep the work up, because this is fantastic.

A-Dust

Grand Theft Wiki

"The wiki is pretty good. For some of the older games, where I just want to remember a particular person's name or a particular brand or something, it's probably in our records, but some of the detailed stuff from the wiki is amazing and we love it." - Dan Houser, co-founder of Rockstar Games.