Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2005, 04:29 AM   #579 (permalink)
A-Dust
BTB Hall of Famer

A-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missed
Default Re: Being the booker

WWE Smackdown

Negatives
-Not typing out peoples names out in full.
-Steve Austin turning down Brock Lesnar's challenge, just didn't seem right.

Positives
-The Steve Austin/Brock Lesnar promo was great, with the exception of Austin turning down Brock's challenge. I'm sure you've got something planned though.
-Build up to the break up of the APA, I hope you keep Faarooq around though.
-The Rock/Chris Kanyon promo, it was great.
-Having Tazz destroy Goldberg.

Good Smackdown, and the build up to Judgement Day was good. I'm looking forward to the Tazz/Goldberg match, should be great.

A-Dust

Grand Theft Wiki

"The wiki is pretty good. For some of the older games, where I just want to remember a particular person's name or a particular brand or something, it's probably in our records, but some of the detailed stuff from the wiki is amazing and we love it." - Dan Houser, co-founder of Rockstar Games.