Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #571 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Red Cold
Fighting for a Contract

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Brilliant yet again Wolfie, you just get better as time goes by, and this thread never gets dull.

RAW: 8/10
Im sure it would have been a 9 or 10 if written in full, but i cant give a 9 for a recap, seems stupid. However the show was booked well with brilliant fueds being built up. But with Jericho heading to SD!, what will become of this Kane/Jericho/Trish storyline? Will be interresting to find out. Kinda sucks about TWGTT moving to RAW, but im sure they can grab the Tag belts there. Otherwise, great trades.

SmackDown!: 9.5/10
Brilliant Rock promo, but it would have been better if it had finished on a "IF YAAA SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK......ISSSSSS COOKIN'" line
Bret is asserting his authority, which is always good to see. Also this Lesnar/Austin feud seems to be just beginning Brilliant News!!!!
Nice Chavo/Tajiri feud coming along, but Chavo will come out on top, until he faces a new opponent. Great match choices for the Title Tourney, however i was suprised to see Goldberg lose, i wonder where he goes from here.......hmmmm......

All in all, brilliant week, keep up the great work my friend

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome