Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #560 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 04:12 PM
The_Showstopper
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Please excuse me for using profanity but in this case it calls for it....what a fucking awesome show!

From the outset, awesome first promo involving Angle/HHH/Lesnar/Goldberg....Goldberg a heel? I don't like....unless he was just being chanted at because he tapped out at WM.

Anyway, awesome first promo, best line for me has to be:

HHH: Hold on there superstar. Shouldn’t you be on the look out for some over the hill veteran to lose to??

I was laughing out loud at that one, that was very funny and realistic. Anyway, great twist with the 4 Corners Match, but a Fatal Four Way might have been better....but we see at the end of the show why it's not such a bad idea after all.

Not to go away from the subject, I got a feeling that one of those four men will be traded to Raw, not quite sure who yet, but if I were a betting man (underaged betting man) I'd put my smart money on Kurt Angle or possibly even Goldberg.

Anyway back to the show, and Bret announcing that SCSA will return next week, will tune into see who he will face next, maybe Rocky for the Title?

Another great segment was the APA Backstage one, Bradshaw finally seeing that his career doesn't evolve around drinking beer, I loved the 'DAMN' by Faarooq at the end, and I'm sure we'll see this one developing.

Can't wait for the Draft Lottery.....

And so, Main Event, well booked with HHH turning on Regal after the match, and showing what a callous SOB he is....

Anyway, it was an awesome show, I think some of your 'pre WM' stuff was fractionally better, but still, it gets no less than a 9.9/10 Awesome work, and looking forward to the next show

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome