Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #559 (permalink)
evolutionrko
Banned

evolutionrko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsevolutionrko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsevolutionrko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsevolutionrko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsevolutionrko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Being the booker

Great show!! 10/10

No Rock or Austin but thats ok

I see alot of rematches down the line, maybe UT vs HBK in a hell in a cell match at Backlash?

Cena vs Orton, Cena vs Jericho, Cena vs Kane, Cena vs HBK, Cena vs Undertaker- the possibilities are endless

I see an Orton-Cena rematch at Backlash with either Orton leaving Evolution the next night, or staying heel, or maybe a Cena heel turn, but i doubt it as Orton as a heel is the best you can get

Jericho vs Kane at Backlash

Looks like 3 wrestlemania rematches at Backlash

Now back to SD

Wow!!

I see an elimination chamber match with all the guys from the tag team match and one other, maybe Stone Cold?

Bradshaw is becoming JBL slowly and thats sad as I loved the APA

Eugen, Tomko and JBL transformation all in one week and I like it!!

The Kanyon bit was funny as well, hugging Heyman and trying to high five him and Brock

Overall 10/10 all the way for both.........