Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #1043 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

It's been a while since I've been able to review one of your shows KOP. Great way to start the Smackdown of 2007, thread time, with the World Champion, Edge. Edge is in character as always and his guest is the...WWE Champion from Raw, Randy Orton. This was a real good segment despite the fact that it was two heels, who are somewhat similar in their gimmicks. Should be interesting to see who will win the Battle Royal later on to face Edge for the World Title at the Rumble.

Kash v. Kendrick was a good match. Kendrick loses and it seems that Kendrick has been on a losing streak in some BTBs, IMO. With that said, also it seems that Noble and The Notorious K.I.D., Kid Kash are in a group, though a possible feud between the two might be taking place in this thread soon, IMO.

MVP's Promo was great as usual. MVP=Ballin'!

JBL as Smackdown GM=Ratings! JBL is golden and while Teddy, IMO, can be used in a better role, I have a feeling the feud between the two isn't over yet.

Not surprised that Kennedy and Matt put on another great match against each other. However I am surprised to see Matt get the win over Kennedy. Great match once again.

It's been a while as I mentioned at the top of this review, but is Batista a heel in this thread? With that said, great segment from Big Dave. Also, PUNK IS MAKING HIS DEBUT NEXT IN THIS THREAD!

As expected, Punk gets the win! Great match between the two, and I hope that Punk gets a good push in this thread, to help keep his credibilty over with the fans.

Kenny's promo was well written and it seems that Kenny has a "Ladies Man" type gimmick in this thread, which if booked right, can work well for him.

Not surprised to see Kane win the Qualifying match against Chavo. However I still have a feeling that Chavo will somehow get into the Royal Rumble match.

Not surprised to hear the announcement from JBL to Kennedy concerning next week's show. With that announcement it's almost a guarantee that Matt/Kennedy for the US Title at the Rumble is going to take place.

Great way to end the show. The Battle Royal was well booked, especially the final part of the match, with the way the eliminations took place! Angle vs. Edge at the Rumble in an I Quit match is going to be excellent. Great way to give Edge the momentum by mocking Angle's catchphrases to end the show!

Overall Comments: While I haven't reviewed your shows lately, I have been reading them, and it's good to see that you're writing full shows once again in this thread. Looking forward to Raw and the rest of the Road to the Royal Rumble in this thread.