Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2005, 08:30 AM   #507 (permalink)
A-Dust
BTB Hall of Famer

A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500A-Dust 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Being the booker

WWE Smackdown

Negatives
Not typing out names in full.

Positives
-The opening segment. It was well written and something I can imagine Paul Heyman saying. Vince announcing himself as the special referee in the Steve Austin/Brock Lesnar match at Wrestlemania was a great twist, and the writing of Austin's character was brilliant.
-The confrontation between Triple H and Brock Lesnar, I can see a post Wrestlemania feud.
-Paul London getting the final spot in the Cruiserweight Title match at Wrestlemania, shame that the Cruiserweights in thaat match (on Smackdown) won't be in the match at Wrestlemania though.
-The Rock was in character, and a great interview. Shame the interview couldn't be with Jonathan Coachman or Kevin Kelly.
-Nice to see some other greats like Yokozuna, Bruno Sammartino, Lou Albano, Arn Anderson, Hawk, Animal, Ted DiBiase, Mick Foley and the Iron Shiek being inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Overall: A great edition of Smackdown and I can't wait for Raw. Although, more important than that is WRESTLEMANIA. It is looking fantastic, and I bet it will be.

A-Dust

Grand Theft Wiki

"The wiki is pretty good. For some of the older games, where I just want to remember a particular person's name or a particular brand or something, it's probably in our records, but some of the detailed stuff from the wiki is amazing and we love it." - Dan Houser, co-founder of Rockstar Games.