Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2005, 10:37 AM   #501 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being the booker

Smackdown; Washington; March 10th 2005;

Highlights from last week, as Kurt Angle accepts Goldberg’s challenge, and Heyman’s bombshell, making Bret allow Vince McMahon into the arena tonight…

Opening Video

Pyro

Cole: We are ten days away from the most anticipated event of the year, ten days, from WRESTLEMANIA!!!! The big news tonight, is that Mr. McMahon will be allowed on Smackdown, for the first time since August 19th of last year, and not only that, but tonight, The Rock is back!!! The number one contender is here, and will be action tonight, as he teams up with Kurt Angle to face La Resistance in a two on three handicap match!!!

Tazz: We are cooking tonight on Smackdown Cole!!! I expect an explosive night, with Vince McMahon, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Triple H and The Rock, all under the one roof!!! This entire night, will be a ROCKET BUSTER!!!

Cole: And, also, we will find out the final competitor in the six pack challenge for the Cruiserweight Title in ten days, as Shannon Moore, Ultimo Dragon, Paul London and Billy Kidman fight it out with the winner on his way to the showcase of the immortals…

Tazz: That will be one heck of a contest my friend. Gotta love that cruiserweight action!!!

Cole: A lot more st-

Brock Lesnar’s music hits,

Cole:
Uh, oh. Folks, this is not expected right now. Paul Heyman, and Brock Lesnar, on their way to the ring…

Tazz: I’m pumped for this Cole…

Lesnar and Heyman make their way to the ring, with Heyman. Heyman grabs a microphone, and begins to speak…

Heyman:
Tonight, is a very special night here on Smackdown, and that is because of one man. The one man, who will be in the corner of this man, Brock Lesnar, in just ten days at WrestleMania, and make sure, Steve Austin is gone from the WWE for good. (Takes out a sheet of paper, and begins to read) This man, is the founder of sports entertainment, inheriting the business from his father, and single handedly turned wrestling into Sports Entertainment..

He took his 'regional' business and expanded nationally, buying out smaller territories around the country. Vince ran the company but also continued his announcing duties on WWF Television shows. In March 1985 Vince McMahon presented the WWF's first of many Wrestlemania’s on Closed Circuit TV. Then in March 1987, Vince McMahon promoted the largest event of his career at Wrestlemania III with Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant, making an indoor attendance record, inside the Pontiac Silverdome.

Over the years, Mr. McMahon has taken on, and beaten the federal courts, all his worldwide competition, has been a former Royal Rumble winner, AND, is a former World Champion!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the one and only, MR. MCMAHON!!!!!

**No chance** plays, and Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring, with his trademark walk, and is given a tremendous ovation from the crowd, despite him being a heel. He takes a microphone, and then begins to speak with Heyman and Brock…

McMahon:
First, and foremost, let me clear a few things up. Paul, I appreciate you getting Bret to lift the ban over me to appear on Smackdown, but, you made a little mistake when you said that I would be in Brock’s corner at WrestleMania.

You see, I wont be in Brock’s corner for his match against Stone Cold, no, I wont.

Heyman and Lesnar look pissed off, as McMahon continues to talk…

McMahon: I do have a little announcement though, regarding my involvement at WrestleMania……you see, I will be involved in the Lesnar - Austin showdown in ten days, but I wont be in either corner. In fact, I wont even be wearing a suit. Actually, I will be wearing, a T-Shirt, with black and white stripes, that’s right, you are looking at the Special Guest Referee for Austin vs. Lesnar at WRESTLEMANIA!!!

Heyman and Lesnar broadly smile, as the crowd meet the announcement with mixed feelings…

McMahon: You see Paul, you have great ideas, I’ll admit. I mean, getting Vince McMahon in the corner of Brock Lesnar was a stroke of genius, but as in the past, my idea’s are just a little better.

Heyman looks a little annoyed at last comment, knowing it was a dig, as Vince continues to smile.

McMahon: And, I proved that my idea’s outshine yours, as I had an epiphany regarding my role at WrestleMania. If I were on the outside, I wouldn’t be able to do much, but on the inside, right in the middle, I can do what I want, when I want, if I want. And I want to make it clear right now, that the only way the match will end is by my hand, making the decision. Not someone else’s, not someone dropping my hand three times if I’m knocked out, ONLY by my hand, WILLINGLY!!!!

I wont be calling for any silly disqualifications, I wont be counting any one out, this match will only end by pinfall or submission. So Paul, Brock, I guess I should wish you two the be-

Bret Harts music then hits, and the GM makes his way out, to a huge pop. He stands at the top of the ramp, with a mic in hand…

Hart:
Hold on a moment. I apologise if I’m disturbing this little get together between you three, but I just had to voice my opinion, and my opinion is that your announcement Vince….sucks!!! I cant believe that you would just waltz back onto Smackdown, and make yourself the referee for WrestleMania. And Brock, I cant believe you’re gonna allow it. I mean, what if you beat Austin?? Do you really think that people will accept it as a legitimate victory?? Not a chance. Here’s an idea Vince, why don’t you just step aside, and let Steve and Brock go at it, and lets see just who the be-

Vince cuts in…

McMahon: SHUT UP!!!! How dare you Bret. How dare you, waltz around here, like you own the joint. I made you the general manager of Smackdown, and you have abused your power since day one!!! You don’t pay for this show Bret, I do!!! And for the last six months I have been banned from walking into my own show that I have paid for, because of you, you son of a bitch!!!

Hart: Well, Vince, if you don’t like how I do things here on Smackdown, then why don’t you do something about it??

Glass shatters, and Steve Austin makes his way out to the ramp way, mic in hand…

Austin:
Bret, don’t take this the wrong way, but if anybody if gonna be handing out an asswhoopin’ to the SOB in the ring right now, it will be none other than the worlds toughest son of a bitch!!! Vince, you must think I forgot, what you did to me at Judgment Day. You stand there, bitching and moaning, complaining that you haven’t been on Smackdown for six months…hell Vince, try near a damn year!!! You have absolutely no idea what I have been through since last May, but I promise you son, in a few moments I’m gonna walk that aisle, and I’m gonna stomp a mudhole in Heyman’s ass, I’m gonna whoop that sorry little bastard Lesnar’s ass, and then Vince, if you haven’t already crapped your pants by then, I’m coming for you. I’ll shove my foot, so far up your ass, you’ll end up in Detroit ten days early for WrestleMania.

So……if you want Stone Cold Steve Austin to open a can of whoop ass on the three amigo’s in the ring…gimme a hell yeah!!!

Crowd: Hell yeah!!!!

Austin then drops the mic, and makes his way down the aisle, then walks around the ringside area, grabs a chair, and gets into the ring, puts down Lesnar with a chair shot, then clotheslines Vince, and knocks down Heyman with a right hand. Austin then stomps Heyman out of the ring, and picks up Vince, and begins to wail on him in the corner, until, Lesnar shoots up, gets the chair, and smashes it across the back of Austin, then delivers the F5 on him.

Lesnar and McMahon, along with Heyman then stand over Austin, as he roll into the commercials…

Commercial

Back to ringside with Tazz and Cole;

Cole:
What an impact made my Vince McMahon, Tazz. The boss is back on Smackdown, and even before the first commercial break, he has created chaos.

Tazz: If that is a taster for WrestleMania, I cannot wait Cole!!!

Cole: It is the most emotionally charged match in the history of WrestleMania, and it all goes down in ten days time, under the bright lights of Ford Field. Also, this past Monday Night on Raw, we found out that at WrestleMania, there will be a twenty man battle royal, featuring nine guys from RAW, nine from Smackdown, and two special guest legends!!

Tazz: Oh yeah!!! I dig that idea Cole!!!

Cole: And folks, so far, from the Smackdown side, in the match will be, Test, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy, Kanyon and Hurricane. Two more spots will be filled tonight, when William Regal & Lance Storm face Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty, as the winners will be headed to the battle royal!!!

Backstage, Heyman, Lesnar and McMahon walk around backstage, all carrying a can of beer, then they bump into Triple H…

McMahon:
Well, well, well. If it isn’t my former son in law. Our esteemed WWE Champion, Triple H.

Triple H: Vince. Its good to have you back. You look great by the way.

McMahon: What do you want?? I know you’re after something.

Triple H: (Smiles) You know me too well. Well, I thought we could maybe help each other. Its been a while since there was a match involving a special guest referee around here, and I thought you might want to refresh peoples memory on it. So…how about you let me be the special guest referee in the three on two handicap match tonight, featuring The Rock. I mean, I haven’t had much to do lately, so why not??

McMahon: You know, I like that idea. Hunter, you’ve got yourself a deal. But you better call it down the middle.

(Both Vince and HHH look serious at each other, then slowly smile and laugh out loud)

Triple H: That’s funny Vince. By the way, loved what you guys did to Austin later. That Son of a bitch had it coming. Good luck guys.

HHH and Vince then walk off in separate directions, but Brock stands in front of HHH, and the two lock eyes. Brock then looks at the title belt, and back at HHH again. He then walks off, leaving HHH looking a little worried.

1st Match:

Shelton Benjamin w/Charlie Haas vs. Chris Harris w/James Storm

The two men go back and forth, with both partners getting involved. Benjamin gets the win, thanks to Haas, who distracts Harris, and Benjamin gets the roll up, 1...2...3!!! Shelton wins it.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

TWGTT quickly scarper up the ramp, laughing at their opponents, as AMW are irate. This now makes it one win apiece in singles competition between the two teams, after last weeks one on one match between Storm and Haas.

We cut backstage, where we see Billy Gunn, The Basham’s, La Resistance, Kanyon, Matt Hardy, APA, Funaki and Hardcore Holly, chatting about the twenty man battle royal at WrestleMania. It is hard to make out what is being said, as a lot of them are talking at the same time, but Kanyon starts a small scuffle, as he riles up some of them, gloating that they aren’t in the match, but he is. The fight continues, as we cut back to ringside…

Cole:
Well, Kanyon there, being true Kanyon. The guy just doesn’t know when to shut up.

Tazz: And why shouldn’t he be in peoples faces?? He’s goin’ to Wrestlemania baby!!!

Commercial

2nd Match: Winning team has place in 20 Man Battle Royal @ WM;

Rikishi & Scotty vs. William Regal & Lance Storm

Short, quick match, with Regal and Storm winning, surprisingly though, they win it cleanly, by submission on Scotty.

Winners: William Regal & Lance Storm

Backstage we see cut to Vince McMahon’s private room, where he is sitting, along with Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. The trio sit back watching on the television, smiling together, drinking Austin’s beer, from his beer case. We then cut back to ringside again…

Cole:
Those three men make me sick Tazz!! They are so smug, drinking Austin’s beer, sharing a laugh, because they know at Wrestlemania, they hold all the advantages right now. Man, it makes me sick!!!

Tazz: Give over Cole. Austin got what he deserved tonight. You cant expect him not to get beat up, when he’s trying to fight three people.

Cole: Get your head out of McMahon’s ass!!! He’s not gonna give you a pay rise!!!

Tazz: I don’t need one. I get paid twice as much as you do. I have talent Cole!!!

Cole: Shut up Tazz!!!

Backstage, Triple H, wearing his referee’s shirt, bumps in Dupree, Grenier, and Conway.

HHH:
I’m glad I seen you guys. I just want to clear a few things up, ok. Now tonight, in your match against Rock and Angle, I want you to make sure that you focus on The Rock, you got me. Forget Angle. Just concentrate on busting up The Rock. Do what you want, because quite frankly, I’m feeling a little lenient, if you know what I mean.

Dupree: I think we understand. Lets just be glad, that finally, there is a competent referee around here huh.

Conway: Exactly. I like your style Triple H. I doubt you’ll be disappointed with us tonight.

Grenier: But just so we know. You still want us to leave some of The Rock for you to finish off at WrestleMania??

HHH: You know, it wouldn’t be such a big loss if Rock didn’t make it to Mania. Whatever happens, happens…

All four men smile to each other, as the camera’s fade away…

WrestleMania Relived;

This week, Wrestlemania XX, from MSG last year;

Steve Austin defeats Vince McMahon, despite interference from Bret Hart; Triple H defeats Mick Foley by knockout in an I Quit match, and Brock Lesnar retains the WWE Championship, beating Goldberg with a Shooting Star Press.

We then cut to Kurt Angle, walking into his locker room. He walks in, and then stands almost in shock. He looks furious, as the camera moves into the room, and we see Goldberg sitting on a chair, smiling at Angle.

Angle: What the hell do you want in here??

Goldberg: Ahhhh, Kurt, Kurt, Kurt. You don’t even realise do you. In ten days, you are facing me at WrestleMania. You really think you have a chance. I’m telling you right now, you don’t.

Angle: Get the hell out.

Goldberg: No. No, I wont. Kurt, you really think that you stand a chance of beating me in Ford Field. You think you’ll make me tap out. Kurt, I understand that you should be a little confident going into WrestleMania. I mean, you think you’re facing the same Goldberg that you faced at SummerSlam, when I took the WWE Title from you, that same Goldberg that you almost beat at SummerSlam. Let me tell you this right now, you’re not.

I’m a totally different animal now. I’m not the same Bill Goldberg that you eliminated from the Chamber at Survivor Series, then beat a few days later on Smackdown. I’m a new Goldberg. I’m the Goldberg, that will rip you apart, and put you out of the business, for good.

Angle: Don’t think you can get into my head Bill. I don’t fear you, I don’t fear anybody. You say I’m facing a different Goldberg from SummerSlam?? A different Goldberg from November?? Well, that may be the case, but you my friend, are facing a new Kurt Angle!!!

You’re facing the new Kurt Angle, who wont be taking any crap, and you will see this new Kurt Angle at WrestleMania, and you will TAP OUT!!! Look at me when I say this…I will lock you in the Anklelock, and I promise, I wont let go, until either you tap out, or until I hear your ankle snap!!!

Goldberg gets up from the chair, and goes head to head with Angle, then growls, and walks out of the room.

Back to ringside with Tazz and Cole;

Cole:
I remember last years WrestleMania, and boy it was a spectacle. But in ten days, I think it could well be the greatest WrestleMania of all time.

Tazz: In my opinion, it will be the biggest event of all time. The stage is set, but who will rise to the occasion??

Cole: The card looks to be pretty much set folks. Cena vs. Orton, in the Youngest WrestleMania main event of all time, Undertaker vs. HBK, Jericho vs. Kane, Triple Threat for the Women’s Championship, and Edge vs. Christian for the Intercontinental Title, lets also not forget the Battle Royal, featuring both brands, and some special guest legends.

Tazz: Well, that sounds good, but what about this from Smackdown, Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit, AMW vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Kurt Angle vs. Goldberg, Triple H vs. The Rock, and of course, who can forget, Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar, Bret in Austin’s corner, and Heyman in Lesnar’s, with Mr. McMahon right in the middle.

Cole: I get goosebumps just thinking about it Tazz. Steve Austin will need to think of a way around McMahon being the referee, but I’m sure he will. Also Tazz, you forgot to mention, the Cruiserweight Title, because up next, we find out the final competitor in the six pack challenge for WrestleMania!!!

Tazz: I’m digging that Cole!!!

Commercial

3rd Match: Winner gets final spot in 6 pack Cruiserweight Championship Match @WM XXI:

Shannon Moore vs. Billy Kidman vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Paul London

Fast paced match, some really crazy moves in there. All four men hit their signature spots, then Kidman hit’s the BK Bomb on Moore, but he is dropkicked out of the ring by Ultimo, who then hit’s a reverse DDT on Moore, goes for a cover, but London hit’s the 450 splash on both, breaking the count, then covers Moore, 1...2...3!!! London is going to WrestleMania!!!

Winner: Paul London

Paul London celebrates in the ring, getting a good ovation. He is congratulated by all three opponents, as he is on his way for a shot at WM!!!

Interview with The Rock;

Josh: Rock, welcome back to Smackdown. Three weeks ago tonight, you were savagely atta-

The Rock: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WOAH!!! Josh Matthews!!! Don’t make this interview sound like a funeral!!! it’s a time for celebration, because FINALLY….THE ROCK HAAAAASSS COME BACK….TO WASHINGTON D.C!!!!! And finally, The Rock has come back to Smackdown. You know, for the last few weeks, I’ve been hurt, and in pain, but the thing which has caused me the most pain, is the screeching in The Rocks ears, caused by one man’s jibbering, and that man, is Triple H. Triple H, you run your mouth, saying that I should stay in the movies, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, awwwwww who gives a crap what Triple H has to say.

Josh: Well, Rock, you loo-

Rock grabs Josh’s microphone, and then stares at him almost in shock.

The Rock:
Did The Rock ask you to speak?? Or did you just have the audacity to interrupt The Rock, halfway through a statement?? In fact, The Rock is suffering from some memory loss. What is your name??

Josh goes to speak…

The Rock:
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!!!! You see, it just doesn’t matter. Nothing matters. No one cares what Triple H has to say, or what you have to say, or what Michael Cole has to say, or even what I have to say.

The only thing that matters, is that in ten days, you realise, Triple H realises, Michael Cole realises, J.R realises, what everybody realises, is that The Rock, is going to WressssssstleManiaaaaa, and The Rock is gonna whoop ass, and guaran-damn-teeees, that The Rock will make history, and become a Ten time, World Champion. Iffffffff ya smmmmmm-

Triple H enters and interrupts

Triple H:
Hold on just a second Hollywood. What the hell are you smokin?? Rock, five years ago, you were good, in fact you were great, you were arguably the best in the business. But time passes, and yours has passed a long time ago. I’m on top now, and this WWE Championship proves it.

You know it as well as I do. You just don’t have the tools to go anymore, not with someone like me anyway. If you had the balls, you would have came into this arena tonight, and you would have came storming in looking for me, but you didn’t. Why?? Cause you don’t have the passion. If you did, you would have smacked me in the mouth right here already. Nobody takes a beating like you did, and doesn’t come for revenge. I’m standing here Rock. Gimme your best shot.

The Rock: Triple H….know your role….and SHUT your damn mouth!!!! The Rock sees that you are the referee for The Rocks match tonight, and The Rock wants to tell you this. If you e-

Triple H: What are you talkin’ about?? Did you just ignore my challenge?? You, you really are scared, aren’t ya?? Hollywood made you soft. (laughs)

The Rock: No, no, no, no, no. The Rock has called your bluff Triple H. You want The Rock to smack your lips right now?? Forget it. The Rock doesn’t intend on giving you what you want, and you want The Rock to hit you?? Nah. You don’t want me to take the WWE Championship?? I will. The Rock isn’t here to play the game, The Rock is here to do what he does best, and that, is LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ON ALL YOUR CANDYASSESS!!! Tonight, The Rock will prove to you Triple H, that I still have the passion, and that I am, the NEXT WWE Champion!!!

HHH then grabs Rock’s microphone and throws it to the ground, and they stand toe to toe, then Rock smiles at HHH and walks off…

Commercial

4th Match:

Hurricane vs. Kanyon

Nice quick paced contest, with both men getting equal offence. Kanyon starts to showboat, then sees a group of superstars (Holly, Hardy, Gunn, Test & Steiner), making their way to the ring. Event though they are a mix of faces and heel’s they all work together to beat up Kanyon, after his comments earlier, ending the match in a DQ.

Winner: Kanyon

The superstars all hit their finishing moves on Kanyon, leaving him in a crumpled up mess.

Commercial

RAW Rebound:

- Christian turns on Edge, and Foley announces the match between the two at WM

- Evolution attack John Cena, in his home state of Masschusets.

- Announcement of Triple Threat for Women’s Championship @ WM

- Kane still carrying around, tied up, but Jericho frees her, but still ends up getting a beating for it.

Cole: Back on Smackdown, just ten days away from the biggest event of the year, WrestleMania. Tazz, we have discussed a lot concerning WrestleMania already tonight, but there is still some more…

Tazz: That’s right. We now know that Paul London will compete for the Cruiserweight Championship in the six pack challenge, and here is more news. Already, Mick Foley, Yokozuna, Iron Shiek, Arn Anderson, Lou Albano and Bruno Sammartino have been confirmed to be inducted in the Hall of Fame at WrestleMania, but now, we have also been told that the second person inducted in the celebrity wing, will be none other than Lawrence Taylor, who of course made WrestleMania history ten years ago, beating Bam Bam at the showcase of the immortals!!!

Cole: Not only LT has been added, but a WWE legend, The Million Dollar man, Ted DiBiase will be inducted!!! And the final two in the Hall of Fame for 2005, will be none other than the Road Warriors!!!

Tazz: Oh boy. DiBiase, and LOD, the late great Hawk, and his partner, Animal. Animal will represent both men, in ten days at Ford Field!!!

Cole: And next week, on Smackdown, what a line up we have. Six man tag, as Tajiri, Paul London and Rey Mysterio face Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble and Akio, in a taster for the six pack match at WrestleMania!!! Also, we will be conducting a sit down interview with Latino Heat, the United States Champion, Eddie Guerrero, and his opponent for WrestleMania, Chris Benoit!!!

Tazz: Expect fireworks there Cole. Those two men have so much history, that it could be a very explosive interview!!!

Cole: Still to come, our main event, Kurt Angle and The Rock, 2 on 3, against La Resistance, with Triple H as the referee!!!

Main Event: 2 on 3 Handicap Match;

The Rock & Kurt Angle vs. La Resistance

Special Guest Referee; Triple H

Nice quick paced contest, with a lot of tags between both teams. Triple H tries to rile up The Rock, who ignores The Game. Rock hit’s a Rock Bottom on Grenier, but HHH refuses to count, leading to The Rock losing it, and attacking The Game. They fight on the outside, leaving Angle on his own, but he shows his tenacity, and overcomes all three men, racking their brains with chair shots. He then locks in the Anklelock on Dupree, who instantly taps out, but then Goldberg runs to the ring, to try and attack Angle, but Kurt sees him coming, and hits an arm drag, then the Angle Slam, before knocking him out with a chair!!

Meanwhile, HHH and The Rock continue to fight, but The Rock comes out on top, and nails a Rock Bottom through the table.

Winner: No Contest

The Rock and Kurt Angle stand in the ring, shake hands, then celebrate to the crowd, as the show goes off the air……

End of Show

Current Card for WWE WrestleMania XXI:

Date:
20th March 2005

Event Music: Eminem; Lose Yourself.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Randy Orton vs. John Cena

WWE Championship Match:

Triple H vs. The Rock

Intercontinental Championship; 3 Stages of Hell Match:

1st Fall:
One on one

2nd Fall: Strap Match:

3rd Fall (if necessary): Tables, Ladders and Chairs

Christian vs. Edge

United States Championship Match:

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit

WWE Tag Team Championship’s Match:

America’s Most Wanted vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Women’s Championship; Triple Threat Match:

Shaniqua vs. Jazz vs. Victoria

Cruiserweight Championship; Six Pack Match:

Tajiri vs. Noble vs. Mysterio vs. Akio vs. London vs. Chavo

The Showstopper vs. The Dead Man

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer

War to Settle the Score:

‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin w/ Bret ’Hitman’ Hart vs.

Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

With Mr. McMahon as Special Guest Referee

Chris Jericho vs. Kane

Kurt Angle vs. Goldberg

20 Man Battle Royal:

9 RAW Superstars, 9 Smackdown Superstars, 2 Legends!!

Rob Van Dam, Sting. (Rest TBC)

Hurricane, Kanyon, Lance Storm, Matt Hardy,

Scott Steiner, Test, William Regal. (Rest TBC)

2 Special Guest Legends (TBC)

Hall of Fame Ceremony 2005:

Inductees:
Mick Foley, Captain’ Lou Albano, Yokozuna, Iron Sheik, Arn Anderson, Bruno Sammartino, Ted DiBiase, Road Warriors, Lawrence Taylor (Celebrity Wing)