Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #956 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
KOP
is better than you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE Friday Night Smackdown Preview
Friday August 11, 2006

Main Event Announced

Announced earlier this week on WWE.com, Smackdown GM Teddy Long has booked a Triple Threat Tag Match for this Friday. The match will see the World-Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle teaming with former United States Champion, Bobby Lashley against JBL and Finlay against Mark Henry and the Animal, Batista! Angle makes his return this week on Smackdown as he was off last week after Henry took Angle out two weeks ago in the Street Fight.

Big Red Impact?

Last week, everybody was surprised on Smackdown whenever Kane made his way down to the ring! Kane fought a good match but however JBL got himself disqualified at the end of the match knowing he was in trouble against the Big Red Machine. This week, Kane finds himself once again in one on one action. Can the Big Red Machine rebound off last week's DQ win over JBL on his Smackdown debut?

Last Ride for Batista?

Could these be the last few weeks Batista will spend on Smackdown for a while? It will be if the Undertaker has anything to say about it at SummerSlam. Last week Teddy Long announced that there will be a Last Ride Match at SummerSlam between Batista and the Undertaker to end their feud for once and for all. The Undertaker is set to make an appearance on Smackdown tonight but in what shape or form?

For all of this and more, tune into Friday Night Smackdown, this Friday at 8/7 CT on UPN.

-----------------------

Ok, sent KoM and Legend a PM earlier about their shows and AS! thought I'd tell you I'll probably get back to those later in the week. Anyways, if I decide to type Smackdown, it'll be up later this week and if not, I'll just recap it. Really, I didn't have much planned for this week. Personally, I think once SummerSlam passes, everything is going to really start picking up as I've got many good ideas. So just bare with me until SummerSlam which I feel is going to be a great PPV that shouldn't be overlooked before I move on the road to WrestleMania 23.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome