Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #954 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Since the show is in recap form, I'll just leave some comments on the show and the feuds/segments.

Despite being in recap, the Cutting Edge segment was great and was great in setting up the huge tag team match for the main event. I have a feeling that Michaels/Cena will get the win in the match in the Main Event. As far as the Booker/Carlito match, it looks like the feud will continue as the match ends in a no contest. Good point of letting the bookers know how long the feud has been going on between the two, without having to go back a few pages in the thread to find out. Interesting storyline with Hass. I wonder who and when the person who Hass was talking to will be revealed. Vis is Hass' partner for the match, but Hass can't get the win. Wonder who Charlie will choose for a partner for next week's show. Good video promo from Cryme Tyme. Can't wait until they arrived in this thread. The Jericho/Sabu Extreme Rules looks like it is going to be great. I won't comment on the MNM segment with Hass, but the Women's Match was really good. Nice to see Mickie pick up the win. As far as the attack from the champ, Victoria, it just furthers the feud between the two and the title. Decent promo from Michaels and Cena. Also, I'm surprised that this match isn't given the Main Event match. Great tag match as both teams wrestled great in this match. Michaels and Cena get the win like I had a feeling they would. Surprised that nothing took place with Austin and Hunter. However the match between Austin and Christian should be great, since it has been built for the past two months, (thread time). Shelton wins in a non title and I like that the match wasn't a squash match, but made both men look good in the match. As for the Main Event, this was great as Sabu and Jericho hit a lot of their spots. Nice way of getting Jericho over more as a heel, with the heel win, and then the heel actions of not shaking Van Dam's hand to end the show.

Overall Comments: The show was great man. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but for the most part the show was great and continuing the feuds for Summerslam. Looking forward to Smackdown!

As far as the WWE News and Notes goes, out of all threads, this thread has been getting rid of quite a bit of wrestlers lately. So I'm wondering since about fifteen has been released in this thread, who will be the new wrestlers to come into this thread.