Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #942 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Match #1
#1 Contenderís Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Booker T vs. Carlito vs. Test

Good to see this match get some good time to open the show. Never expected to see Test win, so it was not a surprise to see him eliminated first. Carlito, being eliminated was not a surprise either, as Carlito in my opinion, still needs some more work before challenging for the title. As for Hardy beating Booker T to win the match, makes sense as Benjamin/Hardy would be the best feud out of the options for the match. Shelton attacking Hardy after the match, keeps the heel heat on Shelton. Shelton/Hardy looks to be a possible show stealer at Summerslam if given enough time.

Great way of showing Shelton to be an arrogant heel. Looks like a possible Benjamin/Hass feud is going to take place in the future in this thread.

Good diva's match and nice way of combining both feuds. Melina and Victoria getting the win is great booking. Looking forward to Victoria/Mickie at Summerslam.

I like how you have McMahon's team in friction with one another but somehow agreeing to work as a team. However I have a feeling that the team will come apart at Summerslam.

MNM winning the match was expected, as they are a better team than the Highlanders. However it is possible, that a possible feud between the two teams might take place.

Jericho and Palumbo working as a team is original and creative. Flair's promo was good, and great analogy with as you said somehing like Flair is to steel cage as Michaels is to stealing the show. Great segment. As far as the match, the match was good, and got both men over even though Flair lost by DQ. Edge hitting the Con-Chair-To on Flair after the spear to Flair, keeps the heat and momentum on McMahon's team. Great commentary as well with JR and the King.

Funny, but short video of Cryme Tyme. Looking forward to the team coming to Raw in this thread. As far as the Jericho/Sabu match, it was one of the better matches on the card so far. Surprised to see Sabu getting the win, as I thought Jericho had the match won.

Woah! Austin and Cena are the final two members for Team Michaels! This Steel Cage Match is going to be off the chain! What a way to end the show though with Edge and Flair. Edge is really playing a great heel in this feud.

Overall Comments: This show was excellent man, and I admit that Summerslam is looking like it is going to be a classic here in BTB. Also, great Smackdown Preview, and I'm looking forward to Smackdown.