Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2007, 02:51 PM   #740 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE: SmackDown! - Friday June 9, 2006 - Review
~ Yes, I can see that you are trying to make your thread look as realistic as can. So, Orton and Edge are alligned? Well, I donít think so. But letís see. Ah, you wanna shock up? I would love to see who Angle has tonight in his corner. I guess someone is coming from RAW to help him out. Open Season? I think it is still open. Anyway, this promo could have in a better fashion. Orton was the guest, but he didnít talk much at all.

~ Wow, I really did not believe Hardy beat Kennedy. But surprise is always good for booking. And yeah, I think that Kennedy will complain this to the GM and probably ask a match with Hardy again.

~ MVPís coming, but when is the million-dollar question.

~ The feud between Kash and Noble is really shaping up in a good fashion. Match was good, with Kash distracting Noble, it was meant to be special. Psicosis beating Noble also surprised me. Kash wants an answer? I wonder what it is. Maybe a shot at the CW Title in some kind of a gimmick match? I know that they will have a match at the next coming SmackDown! pay-per-view though.

~ I have always liked Burchill as ďPirateĒ. And now thankfully he is not on anyoneís side. I believe a triple threat is coming between them. Very interesting promo.

~ Finlay beats Scotty in the squash type of match. So, Finlayís getting some momentum, thatís nice. Alright, next please!

~ ECW getting hype is good, and so far you have build up that event nicely.

~ JBL once again does the usual anti-ECW promo, and Itíd be interesting to see what happens at ECW One Night Stand II. I guess someone would come to shut up, but let the man speak! You do a splendid job at JBL promos.

~ FBIís Nunzio gets a predictable victory. Well, I guessed that already because FBI has just restarted and Nunzio should have picked a victory, and well, he did so. Aftermath was interesting though. Itíll be even more interesting to see where thisíll go.

~ As I expected, Kennedy gets Hardy next week in a match. Good promo. I expect Kennedy to beat Hardy this time to level it and then we see it again for the third time, but at the pay-per-view.

~ A very well written summary of match here. Booker T wins and retains the title. Thatís nice, but the feuds here are getting a bit boring. Booker vs. Lashley is the same old stuff, which I donít want to see.

~ Batista looked like a true animal here in this promo. Although I donít find his promos nice, but you made him look well. Undertaker vs. Batista could be good, but you could have started it in a better way, probably with a in-ring, lengthy promo from Batista, and then have ĎTaker interrupt him. By the way, ĎTakers back!

~ A good main event produced by you, which I liked once again. I thought someone from RAW was coming, but I guess Benoit wanted to help him. But they do not accomplish the mission, and the heels win. Aftermath was very interesting, and I am wondering who that guy is in the mask. By the way, sorry for this review, and it looks like I rushed at most of the things. Well, its 1:50 AM here and I have to go to bed soon, so sorry.

------------------

------------------