Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2004, 02:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading

I've decided that since it looks like the next couple of months that I have planned for this pretty much suck, I'm going to just come back and write up a quick recap of the months events before I post Bad Blood, and probobly the same with the weeks leading to Vengeance. Once I post Vengeance I will begin with proper Raws and Smackdowns leading to Summerslam as I'm hoping it will be huge.
P.s. I'm sorry if I am letting anyone down, but I have been really busy lately with work for Tech, but hopefully I will find time to do this. I will post the months updates for RAW on Saturday, and on Sunday for SD.