Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2004, 04:22 PM   #64 (permalink)
Sibtain
Jumping Off Roofs

Sibtain

One of the great PPV shows I've read man. Great Work!!

Guess I'll detail the info too:

1. Kidman v Mysterio
Good thing for Mysterio to get revenge and become the cruiserweight champion once again.

2. Holly v Gowen
Good thing to let Holly win, sounds sensible. Plus a good feud leading to this match too

3. APA v WGTT
Nice result. Can't see APA with the tag titles. Some other time can defeat WGTT but not APA.

4. Kanyon v Big Show
Just like "You're Next!2004" said, Kanyon defeating Big Show is not a good result. Big Show is the BIGGEST favourite in every match. He needs to win the title. Maybe at another show i guess.

5. Angle/Chavo v Eddie/Benoit
Nice feud leading to this match and hopefully Eddie/Benoit might go for the tag titles or possible an individual title. Nice work on the Benoit angle.

6. Rock v Cena
Showstealer match. One of the best matches, no no no!!
The best match on the card and may I add, the "Most Electrifying"!! Really liked the finish. A Thuganomics Elbow on the Rock.

7. Goldberg v Lesnar
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Goldberg lost and Lesnar retains. Nice long feud and a good match with a lot of surprise kick outs. Hoping their WMXX match is similar.

8. Austin v McMahon
A lot of "Austin favouring" but I guess thats Austin, "Raising Hell" and thats what he did. Wonder if Bret remembered anything at the end, dejavu all over again. Could be time for Bret to turn and reminding McMahon of the First Ever Screwjob.

Well, Overall.. 9/10 except for the US Title Match
What do u know? My predictions were correct except for the US Title (for which I'm dissapointed) and the WWE Title (for which I'm pleased).

Great show again Wolf Beast. Hoping to see more shows like this!!!