Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2006, 05:17 PM   #678 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Okay this my first review so please be gentle. I've just finished through this entire thread and I must say ... WOW! You are an excellent writer and storyteller my friend. This a review for your latest RAW post.

ONS Contract Signing: Superb build up. I can really feel the tension brewing in this rivalry. However, it does feel a little like ECW = Good guys and WWE = Bad Guys. Is this the way it's supposed to be?

3MW vs. Highlanders I'm not really a fan of either of these teams, but I feel like you gave the match some interest. MNM coming out afterwards was good and hope they take the titles from 3MW.

Jericho interview Great stuff! Jericho was always funny and hated at the same time and you've captured this really well. As a Jericho fan I am of course disappointed to see him keep losing but that's cool. Heels do lose a lot. Jericho and Michaels will put on some great matches.

Benjamin vs. Helms Nice fued you've got going here. Two great in ring performers and a cool best of seven series - great IC title material.

ONS Promo: Really hyping the PPV nicely. Once again though it does feel like WWE is the villain in all of this.

Foley & Funk promo: Cool stuff. The two legends always put on a great match and their presence at ONS adds to the whole sentimentality of the PPV.

Jeff Hardy vs. Conway: Nice match. Good to see Jeff back and winning via his traditional arsenal of moves.

Vengeance promo: You do these promos really well. You might not have any matches booked for the show but it certainly has my attention.

Cena interview: I'm not really a fan of Cena but you have handled him in an interesting way for me. Good dialogue.

Cena vs. Kane I like the sound of this match and it was a good old. No technical wrestling between these two but that's obvious. Would have preferred a Kane win but a good match anyway.

Striker & Carlito promo: Good to read. Pretty sick stuff with Striker stabbing Carlito with a pen. Interesting looking fued though.

Mickie vs. Ashley: Standard women's action. Never very interesting but it has to be in there I suppose.

HHH & Vince promo: Loved it! These two guys are great speakers and great heels, which you have captured wonderfully.

RVD vs. Vince Good match. Standard beat down for Vince was fun, and I enjoyed the Jericho and HBK interference. I hope HBK doesn't go all Superman though.

Overall: 8/10 - Great read!

Please check out WWE REDEMPTION by me and review please. Thank you