Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2006, 12:14 PM   #676 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE: RAW ~ Monday May 22, 2006 ~ Review
~ RAW starts off with a nice Contract Signing. I think that it should have been given more length, but thatís okay. McMahon vs. RVD tonight will be interesting to watch. I sense that some ECW crew will come up and try to save WWE. Or we might see WWE crew also coming up and leading this to a huge messy brawl. Letís find out.

~ Highlanders pick up a huge victory over 3 Minute Warning. MNM come up aftermath and take out both of the Highlanders with the Snapshots. So I guess the feud is just heating up.

~ A decent Chris Jericho promo here hyping more to his feud against Shawn Michaels. Damn, this feud will be great! Lol, I am just excited, nothing much.

~ Man, I am loving this Helms vs. Benjamin feud. And you know why, because they will produce a kick-ass match at a pay-per-view, I am guessing. An exciting match-up here as Shelton picks up the victory over Helms. So when will the third match of the Best of the Seven Series happen? I am guessing it might be the next weekís RAW.

~ ECW getting more hype is cool.

~ An excellent promo from Mick Foley who wants a match at ECW. And brings out his partner, Terry Funk. Now these both men were really great on the microphone. Now letís see who are there opponents gonna be. Tommy Dreamer and Sandman!? Great. A hand-shake moment was really great. Good moment and an excellent promo.

~ Hardy makes his return to the WWE and gets a win over Conway in a squash type of match. Donít know where Hardy is going though.

~ Vengeance also getting hype is good.

~ Hmm, a good promo from John Cena who looked focused with his match against Kane next.

~ Very glad to see John Cena picking up the victory and becoming the number one contender for the WWE Championship. It was expected though, so it really didnít surprise me. I think you need surprise package in your show because everything is looking predictable.

~ Hmm, a great promo from Matt Striker here who talks about respect and disrespects Carlito. And down there comes Carlito! Carlito shared some cool words. And then the brawl started, with Test coming out for the save. And then Matt almost killed Carlito! Damn, I think that a huge rivalry is just arising between them, and that will be cool.

~ Mickie beats Ashley in a quick match. And right after it, we witness another brutal beating, but only this time to Ashley from two divas filled with huge egoís.

~ Vince wants Triple H to not come down to the ring because he thinks that he can beat RVD alone? Uh, letís see if Vince can really keep his words. Also, the Extreme Rules Match would be wicked.

~ A great main-event here, with those special run-ins. Wasnít really expecting Jericho to come up and add some offense to RVD. But then everything evened up as HBK came up and saved RVD, and eventually gave a victory to RVD over Vince McMahon. Also KOP, review back please. Lol.

------------------

------------------