Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #673 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 04:26 AM
PARANoIR
Money in the Bank.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Raw Review.

The contract signing was a great way to start the show, as we too often see it as the main event now days. I thought you had both RVD and Hunter in character really well, especially with RVD’s mocking of Hunter. Vince v RVD in the Main Event was unexpected, definitely expecting some Hunter interference.

Good win for the Highlanders over 3MW, makes both the Highlanders and the tag division look strong, more so with MnMs introduction.

Good Jericho promo, very much in character here and definitely keeps the fans guessing as to what’s in this deal with McMahon for Jericho.

Nice match between Helms and Shelton, had a cool ending with the Exploder out of no where, and ties up the best of 7 series.

I liked the ECW Promo, you’re putting it over to be a big deal.

The Foley/Funk promo was good, with Foley very much in character, and I liked Funk too, seemed typical of him. The mutual respect between the two teams was a nice touch.

Hardy goes over in what is hopefully nothing more than a squash match.

Vengeance hype now, gives it a nice big time feel.

Good promo with Vince and Hunter, interested to see where you go with this, could you really ruin RVDs title dream with a loss at ONS??

Good main event match, with run ins from Jericho and HBK. Surprised to see RVD go over, but good ending that keeps everyone happy.

Good show mate, well written and very easy to read. Well done.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome