Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2006, 01:39 PM   #647 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

World-Heavyweight Championship
Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match

Edge (c) vs. Christian vs. Kurt Angle
vs. JBL vs. Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton - Has to be Edge, as none of the other 5 men are quite strong enough to win, other than Angle who needs to move from the title scene. JBL with MITB is the other option i can see though

United States Championship
Booker T (c) vs. Matt Hardy - Hardy will win the title, but not just yet. Booker is the one who i see winning this match, but not cleanly

WWE Tag Team Championships
Brian Kendrick and Paul London (c's) vs. UKliq (Finlay and William Regal) w/ Paul Burchill - They chased for so long they cannot lose the titles so soon. I think that there may be a long title reign coming here for the faces

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Jamie Noble (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero - Noble looks to be heading to something with Kash, and maybe that will be over the title, but i'm get a feeling that Kash screws him. But as Chavo won on Smackdown, i'm backing Noble here

Batista vs. Rey Mysterio - Batista needs a ppv win to get back on track, and this will be it I feel. Rey got his win on Smackdown, so Batista needs a win back here

Bobby Lashley vs. Ken Kennedy - Although I'm probably wrong here, i'm going to take a put on Lashley, as he could do with the win. But so could Kennedy, so this is a toss up really

MNM vs. The Mexicools - There appears to be plans for MNM, so basically, they have to win this match