Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2006, 01:53 PM   #620 (permalink)
kane01
Working Dark Matches

kane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

A decent opening promo here but not anything special. It was a good confrantation between the two and it looks like we will be having a HBK/Y2J feud which would be great.

Helms get the first victory in the best of 7 series, was a pretty good match and i expect this to go the distance, all 7 matches.

An ok promo here by Cena and will be interesting to see what you have in store for him next.

Good victory for the Highlanders who have been gaining some momentum since their debut last week, and i don't think we are too far away from a tag title shot for them.

Another great Matt Stryker promo here by you, and you have used him very well in this thread, and i expect him to be feuding with Carlito for a little while.

Meh Mickie gets the victory here and decent aftermath with Beth coming out with Trish and Ashley afterwards and telling Mickie she is after the belt.

Carlito passes his test despite Stryker's attempt to cost Carlito the match, and this should be a nice mid card feud between the two.

Nice choice for the partner with Sabu's history with RVD and ECW, but that doesn't stop HHH and Kane from picking up the victory with HHH pinning the champ. Big announcement by Vince and HHH v RVD should be a good match for one night stand.

Overall rating-80/100