Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #617 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Something about the Highlight Reel just didn’t click. Not sure what it was, as I cant think of anything specific about it that I didn’t like, but overall, it just didn’t work. But… if we are getting a Jericho/HBK feud, then I can live quite easily with that

Helms steals the opening match in the best of 7 series, but it is almost a guarantee that this is going the distance. Looked to be a good match to start it off

By the numbers Cena promo, which was okay, but he doesn’t look likely to get that title shot he wants very soon, with RVD vs. HHH locked up on Raw. Maybe a trip to Smackdown the show after Judgement Day will get him the shot

Highlanders get a good win over the SS, and they are getting a nice build up in the tag division. Guessing we will see them challenge for the belts soon

HHH/Vince promo again seemed like a filler, and HHH doesn’t need to be with someone like Vince to get over. Guess Sabu is the partner, but HHH gets the title shot afterwards

Another good promo from Striker, who has been built up very well in the mid card, and must be onto the title soon. Carlito vs. him looks to be his next feud

Mickie gets a win back, making her seem a better champion over Torrie, but Beth and co come out afterwards. Lets hope Beth doesn’t get injured in this feud and put her out for a long time….

Carlito cuts a brief promo on Test, and then pins him cleanly with the backcracker, and at the moment, this mid card division on Raw is very good and very strong, with a lot of good matches to be had/

Sabu is the partner, but it isn’t enough to stop HHH and Kane getting the win (a weird pairing really), and I guess we will have to see whether Sabu is just a one night thing or not. HHH vs. RVD at ONS will be a great match, and HHH would really react well to that atmosphere. Question is… will he make out alive if he gets the win?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome