Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2006, 04:35 PM   #598 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE: SmackDown! -- Friday May 12, 2006 -- Comments
The Cutting Edge was nice, as two matches were made by it. Mysterio gets a good victory as he has now some momentum in his feud with Batista. Just to tell you, I don’t like Mysterio vs. Booker feud. They both seem to have no charisma at all, atleast in my opinion. Noble’s words were strong but words mean nothing. Actions are seen. Let’s see if Noble can keep his words at Judgment Day or not. Chavo Guerrero to come to SmackDown! from RAW through open season was a nice shot. So he should win the Battle Royal. MNM come down and they pull off Mexicools from the ring, so Chavo wins! It was a good match because from this, the tag team feud also got some hype. Sylvain does his little short promo. It was basically set for Holly to interrupt. Sylvain vs. Holly for next week. Cool. Batista attacks Mysterio from behind, as their build-up gets stronger. Alright, Long declares a tag team match for Judgment Day, and that’s fine. Okay, Kendrick gets a win over Regal, and they now have got some momentum going into Judgment Day, which is fine. Faces – Angle and Christian have some words with each other, as they are now looking on the same page. Well, a nice tag team match-up here, with the DQ thingy coming in. Kennedy hit the steel chair to the back of Lashley, and that was cool because it made Kennedy look smarter. JBL does a nice promo here as he hypes himself for the match at Judgement Day. Benoit comes down and he gets attacked by JBL with that briefcase. So far, the main-event of the Judgment Day really looks like a one-on-one feud – Orton vs. Christian – JBL vs. Benoit – Edge vs. Angle. So the winner could be either Angle or Edge, I guess. Benoit put up a good fight here, which I wasn’t expecting at all, after that briefcase shot, who would expect? Anyway, JBL picks up a victory, and that’s nice. You are over-using your wrestlers for sure. Angle was shown once again, although there wasn’t any need for him now. You hyped the main-event perfectly. Over-hype doesn’t works. Nice way to end the show as Edge and Orton stood tall over the faces, which I wasn’t expecting. I thought either Orton or Edge would turn on aftermath, but anyways, the build-up to the main-event match for Judgment Day is huge and strong.

------------------

------------------