Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #597 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Edge runs down everyone at the start of the show, but they get pissed off with it, and then go and beat him down, starting a brawl with all of the people in the title match. 2 matches are made for tonight, and JBL wins the first of them, grabbing the tights to take the win over Benoit, after cutting a promo on him before hand. Don’t know why, but I have a feeling JBL will take the title this Sunday, maybe using the MITB contract. Edge and Orton cheat to get the win over Christian and Angle in the main event, and the heels stand tall, but are not necessarily on the same page. Kennedy nails Lashley in the back with the chair, as he still doesn’t want to get into the ring with him, so I see a DQ or countout finish to the ppv match. Hardy/Booker will be a solid match as well, but there hasn’t been enough buildup to make a title switch. Chavo vs. Noble for the cruiserweight title will be good, and good to see the open season advantage be used. MNM/Mexicools as a filler match also added to the ppv as well. Rey gets a win over Kash, but destroyed by Batista, who has had all the momentum in this feud. He has to win at the ppv I feel.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome