Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2006, 09:35 PM   #591 (permalink)
n1i1c1k1
Moron

n1i1c1k1 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Smackdown May 12, 2006 Review:

The Cutting Edge- Good way 2 start the show... Sum nice action here, and sum good matches made 4 later 2night. Nic 2 c the team of Orton/Edge on this BTB. Benoit vs JBL will also be good!

Rey Mysterio vs Kid Kash- Nice high-flying match, good 2 c Rey win to put him over b4 his match with Batista at JD!

Noble Interview- He guaranteed that he'd retain the title... That usually means that opponent will win via DQ or countout or sumtin

C.W. Battle Royal- Good battle royal, with Chavo winning, which is good. Chavo vs Noble... We've seen it in real life a bunch of times n its been good. I think Chavo'll win via DQ or Countout, cus he cant lose his 1st ppv match since returning 2 SD! But Noble guaranteed victory

Sylvan Segment- Sylvan vs Holly should be a decent match.

Backstage Segment- Nice backstage segment, 2 build hype 4 Batista/Mysterio at Judgment Day!

MNM/Teddy Long Segment- After MNM coming out during the Battle Royal, I predicted this 2 happen. The match should be good!

Kendrick vs Regal- Good match, nice c'in Burchil and Finlay ejected from ringside, then the face, Kendrick winning. The tag title match should be good. I like this little foreign faction that u have

Angle/Christian Segment- Good 2 c this, adds a little 2 the show

Hardy/Lashley vs Kennedy/Booker- The match sounded pretty good, with the chair shot and all, but did it end in a DQ?

In-ring fight- This was SOOOO confusing, but of what i understood, sounded good

JBL vs Benoit- Good finish with JBL gettin the heel victory

Angle interview- i didnt wanna bash the whole show, but u should really write everything out... The whole show seemed like a summary of a show...

Edge/Orton vs Christian/Angle- Good match 2 get ready 4 Judgment Day, prob. MOTN

Okay man... the show needs sum work. This seemed like 1 huge summary... Interviews, u should write out. Matches, u can choose 2 write the finish or a match overview or sumtin, but u really hafta work on your formatting... (ex.)

Quote:
Backstage Interview
Kurt-
Interviewer-
Kurt-
*etc*

Kurt Angle/Christian vs Randy Orton/Edge

*Match*
You should also write out backstage segments...

Grammar- 10/10
Length- 6/10
Quality- 5/10
Matches- 4/10
Realism- 9/10
I usually dont grade realism, but i did 4 u cus I didnt want u 2 get a TERRIBLE rating...

Overall Rating: 68/100
The show can use some work and I hope u didnt take my advice offensive, I'm just tryin 2 help. I hope u take it... Judgment Day looks very good!

Can u please return the favor of the review and review my latest show, Fusion Week 13? Thanks