Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #569 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Frankie4Life4
Jeff Harvey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WILL EDIT IN A RAW REVIEW!!!

Realism: 9/10- I love the whole cruiserweight picture happening with Benji, Helms, and such. Also the whole ECW storyline is panning out great. Kane vs. RVD was a good main event and the chaos at then edn made it very believeable and hyped this feud even greater!

Length- 8/10- A good length, for the fact you use recaps. Good promo usage, and nice way to elaborate on the situations aftet they happened.

Entertainment/Fun to Read- Very entertaining, and very enjoyable. Like I said, I love the whole ECW storyline, and the cruiserweights. And Mr. Kennedy is the man! Keep it up, this is great! 10/10!

Anticipation- I am anticipating the next show greatly. You have built everything near perfection for next week! I really want to see how HHH, Kane, and others will react to ECW!

Overall- Great show with lots of action! Keep up the awesome work man! 92/100 A!

And if you get the time my 1st show is up in WWE: Revolution Check it out!

Keep up the awesome work, can't wait for next week!

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/871...tbfrankvn7.gif
WWE: Blood, Sweat, and Honor BTB, written by F4L, and Dubbz4President, Click Banner, and Read/Comment/Review! Thanks, and all will be repped and appreciated!

Nominated for Best New Booker for March 2007

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome