Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2006, 02:56 PM   #568 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE Monday Night RAW -- Monday May 8, 2006 -- Review
It’s nice to see a match-up kicking off RAW because since few weeks, we are seeing promos to kick off RAW. It’s always nice to see a change. Hmm, Carlito takes yet another victory against Masters and God knows what’s stored for this guy. I hope that we do not see Carlito vs. Masters again. Give us any other fresh feud.

Very interesting promo here. To be honest, I really loved this one. Both men were in character. Well, I do wonder what’s the ‘surprise’, which HBK is talking about. Umm… I guess I’ll see that next week. A good victory for John Cena here. I wonder what’s next for Cena. Maybe a program with someone at the ECW One Night Stand II? We’ll see…

Um, this promo was great. Vince was in character. Heyman was also in character. However, I wanted to see more in length. Just feeling that it was short, a bit. Build-up to the ONS has begun and this was a good one to start with. Jeff Hardy’s returning? Oh nice...

Just a normal type of women’s match here with Beth picking up the victory. Women’s division is really bland at the moment. Try to add something here to make it interesting. I see, the new and improved Chris Jericho. This gimmick could be interesting. Highlight Reel next week with HBK, that’s gonna be huge!

As expected, the debut ones, Highlanders pick up a well-deserved win here. Glad that these guys are now in your BTB because your tag team division is really lacking. It is plain boring to be honest. I hope that you do something unique in this division now.

Very good comments by Matt Striker here. He was right on the spot. Length was okay and the promo also flowed superbly. Let’s see if he can keep his words or not. Yes, Matt Striker certainly did, as the heels pick up a victory over faces here. Maybe Strikers would now go to feud with the Intercontinental Champion? Best of 7 matches series could be great. I thought you were inserting Striker in the title picture.

A great main-event here with all those run-ins, interference’s. And in the end, the fans favorite, Rob Van Dam picks up a well-deserved victory. Aftermath to this one was really cool, as it hypes the return of the ONS. Glad that the ECW Originals came up and save Rob Van Dam from WWE guys.

------------------

------------------