Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2006, 04:42 PM   #561 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Quote:
Carlito musters up a final amount of strength and uses everything he can to run backwards with Masters as he rams Masters into the turnbuckle. Nothing happens as Carlito tries it once more and once again, nothing happens. Carlito does it for the third time and it was his luck, Masters feels the pain in his back and is forced to break the Masterlock. Masters doesn’t have any clue what he just did as he turns around with his back facing Carlito. Carlito takes the chance to strike quickly as Carlito leaps onto the back of Masters and drives his knees into the back of Masters delivering the Back Cracker! The fans cheer as the referee comes over and counts the pin fall; Carlito counts along with the fans too at the same time!
Carlito didn't officially break the Masterlock. It's very similar to the HBK/Masters match at Unforgiven 2006 to the ending. Carlito rammed Masters back first into the turnbuckles, Masters is feeling the pain and Carlito does it over and over, therefore Masters breaks the hold, not Carlito. Carlito didn't force himself out of it with his hands or anything, he just rammed Masters into the turnbuckle like I said which meant Masters had no choice but to break the hold.

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough, but just to know, thought I would clear that up and I'm not killing off Masters if that's what you all thought!