Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2006, 04:56 AM   #437 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Good start to the show with the Highlight Reel, Jericho up to his usual insults but this one didn't take long to break out into a brawl. Perhaps a bit short, but the FU on the Jeritron is a nice touch

Meh, women's matches..... You know how I feel on them

Shock win for Goldust over Rosey, just a little build for the Tag title matchup, which should see 3MW retain

Big announcement from the McMahons, "Open Season" for the rosters sounds great, I can see some big shake ups within the next few shows. Also, it sounds like Austin & HBK have their backs to the wall, which normally means they'll come out victorious, but then again, you never know

So after Haas beats Test, he gets to face Striker at Backlash? Should be the beginning of a push for the returning Haas, I hope. Striker is nothing more than entertainment value IMO

Carlito gets out of the Masterlock, their match at Backlash should be decent, expecting a Carlito win

Shelton vs Helms seems a little forced, another lower card feud added to the card, surely Shelton will retain, I can't stand Helms. Backlash is filling up now

Helms gets the elementary victory over Flair, who is doing what exactly now in this thread?

HBK gives HHH a roasting and throws in the DX nostalgia, perhaps a DX may be forming in this thread in the coming months? It would surely be an awesome feud for them to have with the McMahons

The rebellious duo gets a big win with HBK over Kane, and the McMahons plan backfiring for now

Good ending promo between RVD & Angle, their rematch should be huge, and may top their WM encounter, although it'll be a big ask

Nice show, some things weren't described well, with misplaced words, but apart from that, it was all good. 8/10