Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2006, 11:50 PM   #436 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Monday Night Raw Review:
Monday April 17, 2006
Bismarck, North Dakota

Great opening as the Highlight Reel served its purpose by furthering the feud between Jericho and Cena. Cena though by nailing the F-U onto the Jeritron 5000 seemed a little unrealistic, but it was all good anyway.

Decent opening match involving the lovely divas, but in the end no complaints as my girls Mickie and Victoria picked up the victory in this one. As far as the Goldust/Rosey match, this screams filler, and fortunately it wasn't long as the match ends quickly with Goldust picking up the win.

Vince and Shane effectively put over the tag match at Backlash, and pulls a huge statement by mocking the rattlesnake. Striker is such a great promo speaker, it's insane as you've got him down well, and I'm shocked to see Hass back in the WWE, but hey it's all good as he picks up the win over Test.

Well Striker makes good on his word by getting a match with Hass at Backlash. I just hope this match turns out to be decent, and not just some filler. Carlito can't break the hold legally from Masters and the two go at it. The two meeting at Backlash should be good. As well as the interview went, Carlito looked well doing the interview, and I just see the this feud ending at Backlash.

Man Backlash continues to grow, as two of my favorite wrestlers in Shelton and Helms will do battle for the Intercontinental Champion. Honestly, I hope you give Helms the title at Backlash, so we can see what he can do with it. Helms defeats Flair, and so far so good with this push for Helms.

Great promo from Michaels and even Hunter. Both men look ready for the tag match at Backlash, which I'm assuming will be the next to last match on the card. Michaels gets the Last Word, by bringing back the old D-X chant on Hunter, then beating Kane in the Main Event.

Excellent promo from Angle to end the show. Angle seemed ready and really focused for this match, and I'm sure you're going to deliver with this match at Backlash.

Overall Score: ***.75/5