Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2006, 10:28 PM   #431 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

First off, just to let you know, my Backlash PPV is up. Secondly, by the looks of your Raw preview, it looks like some major things will be going down. With the already blockbuster tag match at Backlash, I'm sure the buildup will be insane. Angle and RVD get it on at Backlash in one match that will be off the charts. The steel cage match between Jericho and Cena at Backlash will be nuts as well. All in all, keep up the buildup and I'm looking forward to Raw. 1!