Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #423 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2006, 11:45 AM
DDMac
I mark for me

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

DDMRKO reviews SmackDown!

Mysterio vs. Booker: Great match with Mysterio staying strong while Booker picks up the win and the U.S. Title. Batista/Mysterio feud should be interesting.

Batista promo: Good promo by Batista to explain the Mysterio attack.

Lashley vs. OJ: Nice little match with Lashley picking up the win despite the interference. Made Lashley look strong.

Christian promo:I felt that Christian was out of character here even though he's a face. He shouldn't have said that he wasn't a legend. Other than that the brawl was very good.

Sylvan: Nice little promo and victory for Sylvan. Not sure how far this gimmick can go though.

CM Punk vignette: Great vignette to set up the debut of Punk.

Brian Kendrick, Paul London, and Jamie Noble vs. Ukliq: Good match. I assume these guys are gonna get a pretty big push.

JBL promo: Great promo yb JBL to set up the match with Hardy.

JBL vs. Hardy: Good match. Surprised to see JBL pick up the clean win though. I guess much is not in the works for Hardy.

Benoit promo:Good promo to hype the match.

Benoit vs. Edge (WHC): Great match with an understandibly bad ending. Good way to keep the feud going.

Overall: 8/10 Good show

A return review of my RAW show would be appreciated.

WORST OF BOTH WORLDS PODCAST

^^^

Mac & Cash talk Russell Wilson's Greedy God, Fast Food @ $15, Nicki Minaj banging Birdman while Birdman bangs Lil' Wayne, Sheldon Richardson's N!ggermobile and MLB Trade Deadline.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome