Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2006, 03:35 PM   #230 (permalink)
Nooby
YouTube Shooter

Nooby 101 - 250Nooby 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Raw Review

Chris Masters vs Chavo Guerrero – This is a decent enough match to start of with and the right man won the match and is going to Wrestlemania 22. I liked the ending and could picture it perfectly, which makes it a classic Raw match. 9/10

Chris Jericho Interview – This interview is not the best one that I have read but Chris Jericho did seem in character in parts but Maria’s part was extremely well written and the hardcore match between John Cena and the Spirit Squad next week should be great. 6/10

Big Show vs Rosey – This match would be terrible in real life but I liked the ending with 3MW trying to cheat but this backfiring. 8/10

Carlito and Chris Masters Backstage – This was a great in character promo which showed both men in the right frame of mind and it also showed that these two are going to have a great feud. 8/10

Wrestlemania Commercial – This was a great commercial but it could have been slightly longer. I liked the fact that John Cena got involved but I think you should have had an actual wrestler throw the bottle for example Steven Richards etc. 8/10

Womens Tag Team Match – A decent enough match on paper and I liked the ending with all 6 women getting involved and Ashley rolling up Victoria. I also liked the aftermath with Mickie snapping and taking out both Trish and Ashley. 9/10

Shawn Michaels and Triple H Promo – This was a very in character promo with both men acting like they would normally do. I liked this promo and I liked how Shawn Michaels said that he does not need Stone Cold. 8/10

John Cena Backstage – This was a very in character promo and I really enjoyed the rap as well and I now how hard they are to write and you did this very well. 9/10

Shelton Benjamin vs Gregory Helms – This would be quite a good match in real life and I like how you done the finish with Benjamin picking up the win with a cradle. 9/10

Randy Savage Hall Of Fame Promo – I think this will be great and personally I think that Randy Savage should be in the HOF. 9/10

Carlito vs Ric Flair – I feel that this match would not be very good and I felt that you did not write it that well. I feel that the ending was not very good with Flair just falling into Carlito’s arms. 5/10

RVD Interview – This interview was good building up the main event and Wrestlemania however RVD did not seem totally in character. 7/10

Rob Van Dam vs Daivari – The right man won this match and it had a typical finish for a match of its kind and this was well written. 9/10