Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #229 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2006, 02:31 PM
*F-94*
Fitting In On Impact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Raw Review

Decent opener, Masters was the obvious choice over Chavo, but Chavo would’ve maybe been a better choice, skill-wise, but Masters is cool too…

Good promo here from Jericho and Maria, quite funny at times, Spirit Squad vs. Cena might be okay, hardcore stipulation will make it enjoyable...

An okay Tag Match, but I don’t think show should’ve needed Kane’s help for the victory. It was okay nevertheless…

A good promo between Carlito and Masters, this is the first show I’ve read so I’m not sure if that was a split between the two or if they have been feuding for a while, it was a good promo though…

The diva’s match was good and the turn at the end was well written, not much more to say on this, an overall good match and aftermath…

Both HBK and HHH seem very confidant going into mania; I’m looking forward to the future of this feud…

Hot Promo and Rap from Cena, loved it all, great stuff…

Shelton in MITB is always awesome, I’m sure he’ll do well in it and will produce some good spots, nice job in the match!

Carlito’s in there too which is also good, another nice match here…

Great Interview with RVD, he seems confidant…

And he should be! Good main event with Angle getting involved, RVD prevails in the end though….

Overall, good show, 8/10

Add me on Xbox Live: ToxicPhoenix69

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome