Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2006, 07:08 AM   #227 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Only time right now for a quick review, but I'll do my best.

Masters retaining the Intercontinental Title was to be expected, and he could prove himself a valuable asset in the MITB match at WM.

I bet you enjoyed writing a Spirit Squad cheer, rit?? Cena feuding with Jericho should make for a passable WM match, and something for both of them to do at the event anyway.

Big Show and Kane vs 3MW looks to be building up for WM too. Cant say it'd be a good match, but at least its a feud for the tag titles.

Oh man, I'd love to see a Carlito - Masters match at Wrestle Mania. I know they'll both end up in the MITB match, but from the looks of things (and I've missed quite a few shows lately) that looks like an electric feud.

Looks like Mickie has finally snapped. Seemed a little sudden, but again, I've missed quite a bit of shows in the last few months, so probably not.

Not sure where exactly you are going with the Austin - Michaels - Triple H triangle, but I definately sense a twist, possibly with Austin as enforcer turning heel on HBK, and reforming the Power Trip?? Seems to be moving along too nicely right now for Michaels.

Pleased to see Benjamin and Carlito make up the Raw side of MITB, as Benjamin is the athletic wonderkid, whilst CCC and Masters get to keep their recent feud going, competing in the same match.

Brilliant line up for the HoF right now. Would definately be worth seeing, as all four are deserving of the accolade.

Glad to see history didnt repeat itself, and Carlito defeated Flair to qualify this time for MITB. Leaves nothing for Flair at WM, although I'm sure you have some sort of plan for the legend.

The Main Event feud also looks to be building some steam, and I suspect with four weeks left now to promote WM, you'll put the foot on the gas and produce something excellent to build into WM with for RVD vs Angle.

Although I'm a little off on shows, having missed a months worth, I'm starting to get back into this thread now, and hopefully in a week or so, I'll be back on course with whats going on. WM is shaping up to be terrific at this point in time, which is always a good sign.