Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2006, 07:25 PM   #226 (permalink)
imprisonedrage
Banned

imprisonedrage 251 - 500imprisonedrage 251 - 500imprisonedrage 251 - 500imprisonedrage 251 - 500imprisonedrage 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Raw Review

Masters def. Chavo – I expected this as I don’t see Chavo getting near the Main Event contention which is where Masters will be in a few years, nice opening match

Jericho promo – nice interview. Maria playing the stupid one was usual but it’s good to see Jericho teaming up with the Spirit Squad. I’ll read a few shows back to get up to date with the Jericho/Cena situation

Big Show def. Rosey – the outcome was expected. It wouldn’t of been a good match but I guess it works

Carlito/Masters promo – Nice promo here. A good choice having Masters as IC champion too. The ambush at the end of the promo will certainly set up something for the near future

Trish, Ashley & Mickie def. Victoria, Candice & Torrie – Nice divas match. When I saw that Mickie was teaming with Trish and Ashley I sensed a turn and was right

Shelton def. Helms
– I expected Shelton to win. To me he is a serious contender for the MITB contract and I can see him winning it

Carlito def. Flair – Now this is the way it should be! Flair is too old to have another stint at the title so having Carlito win was the best choice.

RVD def. Daivari – I thought that RVD might lose when I saw Angle with Daviari but was happy to see him get the win

Overall – a very good show KOP. All promos and matches were well written and I look forward to reading more of your shows. 9/10 great stuff