Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2006, 07:25 PM   #226 (permalink)
imprisonedrage
Banned

imprisonedrage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsimprisonedrage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsimprisonedrage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsimprisonedrage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsimprisonedrage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Raw Review

Masters def. Chavo – I expected this as I don’t see Chavo getting near the Main Event contention which is where Masters will be in a few years, nice opening match

Jericho promo – nice interview. Maria playing the stupid one was usual but it’s good to see Jericho teaming up with the Spirit Squad. I’ll read a few shows back to get up to date with the Jericho/Cena situation

Big Show def. Rosey – the outcome was expected. It wouldn’t of been a good match but I guess it works

Carlito/Masters promo – Nice promo here. A good choice having Masters as IC champion too. The ambush at the end of the promo will certainly set up something for the near future

Trish, Ashley & Mickie def. Victoria, Candice & Torrie – Nice divas match. When I saw that Mickie was teaming with Trish and Ashley I sensed a turn and was right

Shelton def. Helms
– I expected Shelton to win. To me he is a serious contender for the MITB contract and I can see him winning it

Carlito def. Flair – Now this is the way it should be! Flair is too old to have another stint at the title so having Carlito win was the best choice.

RVD def. Daivari – I thought that RVD might lose when I saw Angle with Daviari but was happy to see him get the win

Overall – a very good show KOP. All promos and matches were well written and I look forward to reading more of your shows. 9/10 great stuff