Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #219 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Emperor DC
Usertitle ist hier

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Great way to Start off show with the Cruisers and goos to see you using them in the way that wwe is not at the Moment.Intresting to see Moore out of them all getting the win and he will go one To Face Noble.

Intresting seeing Kash Confront the Champ and it Hypes it well Insted of Just having a Normal Boring if you were 1-1 on fued.This will be the thing i will enjoy Following The Most.

Bit wierd having JBL In a Ladder Match but he deserves to win and i Hope he does win as well.

Great Talk with orton and i wonder what the Wrestler willbe,This makes me want to Tune in Next week.and i hope it Is Huge as well Though.

Oh My god great seeing Owen hart in the Hall of Fame this Year,Hopefully Bret will Induct him which would Cap it off Greatly as well.

Good win for Kendrick and it was Nicley Written and good to see Kendrick winning and Giving the Upper hand to His team But Maybe would of bee better with mnm to Pu the Cat amongst the Pidgeons as it were.

Good match with Kennedy and Hardy with Kennedy Winning which is always Nice to see in btb and in real Life and as Flesh said maybe a title Shot at the US Title Soon??

Booker and Rey Next week will be Really Cool and it will also Be very Contrasting Styles which may be good to Read depending how Long you Make it.

Dissapointed to see Chrsitian win Via DQ But it is for a reason and it helps further out a Fued as well.

Great smackdown Which did its Job in Building Matches and Fueds and can not wait to Find out who Orton will wrestle at Mania!!

Great show

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome