Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2006, 08:06 PM   #215 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Juventud vs Psicosis vs Super Crazy vs Kid Kash vs Shannon Moore vs Funaki vs Scotty 2 Hotty-A good match to kick off the show and I like Shannon Moore getting the victory. I can't wait to see where this Mexicools vs Ukliq feud is going now.

A good promo backstage and I expect that Kid Kash will be getting involved in the match next week.

Nice promo from JBL saying he will be in MITB 2.

The Deadman will be taking on The Animal at WrestleMania 22!

Randy Orton vs Hardcore Holly-A nice oppenent to just get Randy on the card here. Nice aftermath with Randy saying next week he is calling out a legend. I think it could be a number of people including Hulk Hogan, Tazz, Bob Orton, or someone else.

Owen Hart deserves to be in the HOF and it is great to see him there in this thread.

Brian Kendrick vs Joey Mercury-A good win for Kendrick with help from Paul London.

Edge cuts a good promo announcing later tonight it is going to be 2-on-1 against Christian.

Nice segment backstage with Cannon and Long then Mark Henry comes in running his mouth.

Ken Kennedy vs Matt Hardy-A good match with Mr. Kennedy getting the victory.

A good replay of this promo. That was one of my favorites you wrote.

Good debut for The Gymini aka The Shane Twins. I can't wait to see where you go with this as it seems like it is going to be punishent to everyone who doesn't get the Simon System.

Chris Benoit vs Booker T-A good win for Booker T so that he gets a rematch next week.

Nice confrotion between Batista and Randy Orton telling each other they will be the one winning.

Christian vs Edge and JBL-Nice match to end the show with Christian getting the victory thanks to Edge's actions.

Did you leave some out because it doesn't make since? It just has Edge throw Christian into the ring pole then there is nothing left.

Good show which builds up WM 22 nicely.